Post by Trilogy on Feb 9, 2020 2:02:43 GMT -6
Hello everyone and welcome to the New Year! A lot of things have changed over the past couple of months, so this thread is meant to update everyone on ALL of the changes and updates.
First, The Staff positions have been altered and broken down with specific duties listed. These are all listed in the Staff Tab of the Guide.
Currently, anyone interested in holding a staff position must fill out an 'application' and take a knowledge quiz for their preferred position. To get the application and quiz, please DM or PM Trilogy . (Please keep in mind, no one is guaranteed a staff position [whether they fill out an app or not]. If you are not chosen for a staff position it is not personal and you are welcome to re-apply in the future. There are only so many positions to fill and those that are chosen to fill them will be required to do a lot of work on a regular basis.)
Keep the Following in mind before applying --> ALL Staff Members will need to adhere to the following standards/expectations:
- Be active with your personal characters on-site
- Perform your staff duties on a weekly basis at the very least.
- Be present in the Discord.
- Participate in Staff Meetings (every other week)
- Be respectful and responsible at all times.
- Be impartial and unbiased.
- Be reliable.
- Set a good example for members.
Second, the Activity Check for Winter 2020 has been completed. The following has happened since the end of the check:
- Main Accounts that were not posted in this check or the last have been deleted.
- Main Accounts not accounted for in this check have been deactivated. These will be deleted if there is no response to the next activity check.
- Character accounts not accounted for have been added to the loner group (if their main account was not deleted). Characters attached to deleted Mains were deleted.
- Pack stats and the sidebar were updated. Inactive packs (no alpha/stand in, less than 3 active members) have been dissolved. Pack leaders from these packs retain their pack items (creation, claim points, etc), but lose their territory and must recreate the pack if they choose.
- Inactive-Safe characters have been moved to the Loner group. Going forward, all inactive-safe characters will be considered Loners. Only active characters will count towards pack statistics.
- For all Active Mains:
- Please go through your character accounts and main accounts and accept all item transfers from the Prizes Account. This will ensure that every character and main has the items they are supposed to have.
- If you are missing items from your main that you are not using but you know you are supposed to have, please DM Trilogy
- We have altered how Character Slots work. EVERY character (regardless of species, breed, specialty, non wolf, etc) will need a "Character Slot". From there, we have created "Modifiers" that need to be purchased and put on each character account according to things such as Specialty, Non-Wolf, etc. The item description will tell you if the modifier is reusable. Reusable modifiers must be returned to your main account if you are deleting a character, otherwise you will lose the item permanently.
Third, We have added Topsites and Affiliates. In order to help Anikira move up in the topsites lists, click on the topsites button for that list either once every hour or every 24 hours. Each should be one or the other.
Fourth, there has been a "Post-it Note" plugin added to the sidebar. This is a handy place where you can leave yourself notes, or keep track of a list of what posts you owe. It can only be seen on the account that created it.
Lastly, Moving forward, all Alpha characters will be required to complete the following monthly (in a thread that will be created starting in March):
- Post in the above-mentioned Alpha Activity Thread with your alpha name and stand-in name.
- Post your current ranks and who is in them in the Alpha Activity Thread
- Link at least 3 posts from your Alpha Character from the previous month.
The goal of this is to ensure that pack leaders or their stand-ins are active and in turn keep their packs active. All pack leaders (staff or otherwise) will be held to the same standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above changes/information (or anything else), please DM Trilogy !